[Openid-specs-ab] Dynamic Client Registration

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 4 22:21:14 UTC 2013

This looks substantially better than the last version.  Thanks for doing it!

The one thing that immediately surprised me is that the client_update request doesn't have a client_id parameter.  I realize that you're expecting it to be inferred from the access token, but it would be a good cross-check to always include it - in part to make sure that the caller actually has the right client_id, and in part, so the "register" and "update" functions can easily be syntactically distinguished.

                                                                -- Mike