[Openid-specs-ab] Dynamic Client Registration
sakimura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:02:47 UTC 2013
OK. Now I have uploaded the correct Discussion Draft 17.
-17 discussion version
- Moved Terminology section out of Introduction to form an independent
section and added several terminology definitions
- Deleted the operation parameter
- Deleted the rotate_secret
- Added Client Read Request (GET)
- Added Client Delete Request (DELETE)
- Added "Self URL"
- Added _links
- Added Editor's Notes
- Changed the Japanese client name to make it sound more natural
- Added issued_at
- Added client update example (that seems to be missing many parameters
that were present in the registration request example)
- Cleand up the indents
- The operation parameter was removed but since the URL for the
registration and other operations are different, there should be no problem
in finding out what action should be taken.
- The URL for update etc. (Self URL) are given in _links/self/href. For
servers' backward compatibility with the current implementations, it could
be set like
that the existing code is likely not break (if the web application
framework is putting GET and POST parameters together into an object) or
needs only minor change. Clients needs to read this value and store, so it
is a bigger change.
Unfortunately, I will be able to join the call only very briefly due to my
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab