[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.1.1.1 and 8.1 - MTI features for OpenID Request Object and Request File (issue #748)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Feb 4 21:40:51 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 748: Messages 2.1.1.1 and 8.1 - MTI features for OpenID Request Object and Request File
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/748/messages-2111-and-81-mti-features-for

Michael Jones:

There's an active discussion going on about whether the OpenID Request Object and Request File should be mandatory to implement for OPs.

If the Request Object is not, we would need to define alternative MTI OP behaviors, likely including how to handle max_age, auth_time, preferred_locales, acr, requests for specific claims, and possibly other features that are currently enabled by the Request Object.

I realize that we're not likely to forget this, but I still wanted to file this bug for us to track the issue, because resolving it is likely a blocker for the Implementer's Drafts.

following the issue.