[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.1.1.1.2, etc. - Possible changes to max_age (issue #744)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Feb 4 20:38:09 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 744: Messages 2.1.1.1.2, etc. - Possible changes to max_age
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/744/messages-21112-etc-possible-changes-to

Michael Jones:

1.  Should we move max_age up from being in the id_token member of the request object to being a top-level member of the request object?

2.  Should we allow max_age to be specified a request parameter without using the request object?

3.  Should requesting max_age have a side effect of requiring the auth_time claim?

following the issue.