[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages 2.1.1.1.1, etc. - Possible changes to preferred_locales (issue #743)

Michael Jones issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Feb 4 20:35:03 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 743: Messages 2.1.1.1.1, etc. - Possible changes to preferred_locales
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/743/messages-21111-etc-possible-changes-to

Michael Jones:

1.  Should we move preferred_locales up from being in the userinfo member of the request object to being a top-level member of the request object?

2.  Should we allow preferred_locales to be specified a request parameter without using the request object?  (I'll note that if we do this, preferred_locals will need to change from being a JSON array of language identifiers to a space-separated list of language identifiers.)

following the issue.