[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect: UI language

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Feb 4 20:00:17 UTC 2013

That standard way of doing things is a complete failure in practice.   The language strings in browsers are almost always wrong.   If only it were not so.

The other issue is that there are sometimes regulatory requirements to tell the IdP to use a specific language or languages.

It is a problem in SAML that there are a bunch of non interoperable hacks to het around.  Having one way to do something people will need to do is better than everyone inventing it on there own.

Yes you are a total gringo by the way.

John B.