[Openid-specs-ab] Simplifying preferred_locales and max_age

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon Feb 4 19:12:02 UTC 2013

No but there are currently two separate requests, one for the max_auth_age and the other requesting the auth_time claim.  The current spec doesn't couple them.
Removing a way for the client to ask for auth_time in the response to determine if max_auth_age was acted on is a problem.

The solution may be simple by just saying that you need to return auth_time if the authorization server honours the max_auth_age request.