[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect: UI language

Frank Cornelis info at e-contract.be
Sun Feb 3 09:42:13 UTC 2013

For somehow reason most authentication protocols 'forget' about such a
feature. Only OpenID 2.0 addresses it via the UI extension.
For both SAML2 Browser POST and WS-Federation web passive, we indeed had
to define some protocol extension ourself (a simple language parameter
that is passed during the Browser POST). As BE e-government applications
always have to be presented in all official languages, this is a very
important aspect for usability.
It would be very nice if OpenID Connect would support this
out-of-the-box as I don't like to define my own extensions on
authentication protocols.

Kind Regards,
Frank.