[Openid-specs-ab] Dynamic Client Registration

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 09:54:34 UTC 2013

Before getting this mail, I already added GET and DELETE.
GET would not change the footprint at all, since its functionality is
actually included in the POST (update).
Normative text in the DELETE is just two lines so it can be easily added or
removed.
Hard part is what John has pointed out - whether we really want to allow
the client to de-register.

Here are the changed drafts:
http://nat.sakimura.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/draft-openid-connect-registration-1_0.html
http://nat.sakimura.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/openid-connect-registration-1_0.xml