[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect: UI language

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 2 21:00:21 UTC 2013

OK - that’s good data.  The OpenID 2.0 UX extension<http://svn.openid.net/repos/specifications/user_interface/1.0/trunk/openid-user-interface-extension-1_0.html> allowed a list of languages to be sent in the openid.ui.lang field.  We don’t have equivalent functionality in Connect and Frank is saying that it’s important in multi-language locations such as Belgium.

How should we address this need?

                                                            -- Mike