[Openid-specs-ab] Dynamic Client Registration

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sat Feb 2 20:11:17 UTC 2013

At least for Connect, I believe that we want to define only the operations that are essential to making Connect work.  So for instance, unregistering clients and retrieving registration state aren't actually necessary operations, and so I would not add these at the present time.  We want to keep the implementation footprint as small as possible.

				-- Mike