[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect: UI language

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Sat Feb 2 00:15:47 UTC 2013

I just mentioned this on the other thread.

I personally think they are used differently.

Nat can probably speak to this better as someone from a multi script country.

It is possible that the script you want the claims in is not the script you want for the UI.   (There are a limited set of languages this applies to I admit)

In most cases it would be the same but I think it is bad design to confuse them.

The claim script is about what the RP needs for it's processing , the UI is what the user needs to interact.  Conflating them is probably a mistake.

John B.