[Openid-specs-ab] Behavior if the scope parameter is omitted

Tim Bray tbray at textuality.com
Wed Jan 30 22:14:42 UTC 2013

Coincidentally I was just arguing with an implementer here who was
being sloppy about leaving out the "openid..." in the scope, and I was
wishing there were unambiguous language saying that "scope MUST be
present and MUST begin with the token 'openid'", that I could use to
beat this person over the head. Seems like that's what any sane person
would do anyhow. -T