[Openid-specs-ab] FW: [webfinger] Working Group Last Call for draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-09

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 29 18:43:14 UTC 2013

OpenID Connect is now using WebFinger, so it's important for us to weigh in on its standardization.  Please take a moment and reply to the last call message below, either expressing your support for the document going to the IESG (I did) or describing objections you may have.  If you're not a member of the webfinger list, you can join at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/webfinger.

                                                                Thanks,

                                                                -- Mike