[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] 2.2.1. Client Register Operation Response: default expires_at value? (issue #735)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Jan 29 07:28:37 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 735: 2.2.1.  Client Register Operation Response: default expires_at value?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/735/221-client-register-operation-response

Vladimir Dzhuvinov:

If a **client_secret** is returned but the **expires_at** parameter is omitted in the response, what expiration should the client assume?

Should we define a default value of zero (no-expiration) for this case?

Or should we require the **expires_at** parameter to be present when a **client_secret** is returned?

following the issue.