[Openid-specs-ab] Filing issues to track review comments

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 28 20:32:55 UTC 2013

I believe I've filed issues to track all review comments that have come in via the list, but I may have missed some.  If you sent comments and I didn't respond with a pointer to a filed issue to track them, please file issue(s) for them yourself or point out on the list that they are not tracked in the issue tracker yet.

We're now at 28 open issues - down from 4 before the release candidates were put out.  That's good.  It means we're getting great reviews of the specs.

Talk to you in 2.5 hours...

                                                                Thanks all,
                                                                --  Mike