[Openid-specs-ab] Text formatting

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 28 19:51:23 UTC 2013

Agreed.  I've filed http://hg.openid.net/connect/issue/717/parameters-and-values-should-be to track this issue.

				Thanks,
				-- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net [mailto:openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Roland Hedberg
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 1:33 AM
To: openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net Group
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] Text formatting

Hi,

I'm rereading the documents and are struck by the problematic representation of values of parameters and the names of the parameters.

Disregarding if it's a value on a parameter or the name of the parameter the font is the same and different from the rest of the text.

I don't know if this is an effect of the tool used, but it's thoroughly confusing in some cases.

As an example look at section '2. Messages' in http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-messages-1_0-15.html
bullet point one.

If the formatting tool doesn't allow for picking different representation for values and names then we should rewrite the text to make the distinction clearer.

-- Roland
Roland Hedberg
IT Architect/Senior Researcher
ICT Services and System Development (ITS) Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 68 44
Mobile +46 70 696 68 44
www.its.umu.se