[Openid-specs-ab] [openid/connect] Messages - 2.1.2.1 Awkward phrase "The following Claims are REQUIRED and OPTIONAL" (issue #711)

Nat Sakimura issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Jan 28 16:44:13 UTC 2013

--- you can reply above this line ---

New issue 711: Messages - 2.1.2.1 Awkward phrase "The following Claims are REQUIRED and OPTIONAL"
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/711/messages-2121-awkward-phrase-the-following

Nat Sakimura:

I thought there was a ticket for this but just in case.

I think it is better to split the claims into two groups and say:

The following Claims are REQUIRED.
 ... list of claims

The following Claims are OPTIONAL.
 ... list of claims.