[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 17-Jan-13

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 17 17:31:21 UTC 2013

Spec call notes 17-Jan-13

John Bradley
Roland Hedberg
Mike Jones
Justin Richer
Nat Sakimura
Tim Bray
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
               Open Issues
               Implementer's Drafts work status
               Naveen's comments on Session Management

Open Issues:
               We went over all the open issues
               Several new small ones had been filed
               All were assigned to owners

Implementer's Drafts work status:
               All the specs now have Implementation Consideration sections with MTI information
               We should be able to close the remaining open issues in the next day or so
               After that, we'll publish tentative drafts for people to proofread
               Then we'll proceed to publishing the Implementer's Drafts

Naveen's comments on Session Management:
               We still need any written feedback from Naveen about changes requested