[Openid-specs-ab] December 27, 2012 OpenID Connect Release

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Wed Jan 2 21:10:37 UTC 2013

OK, I'll admit that I had assumed these were the implementer's draft
releases, and therefore more final than what I thought. I would argue
that the same brokenness argument ought to apply here with the other
specs. I'm planning to make the meeting tomorrow so we can hash some
things out there.

Incidentally, I thought that we had all decided at IIW that IdP
initiated login was a bad idea?

  -- Justin