[Openid-specs-ab] Please review additional proposed OC4 tests

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 5 01:22:49 UTC 2012

Please review these additional proposed OpenID Connect interop tests.  Both let me know whether you agree with them and whether there are additional tests that you believe need to be added.  Depending up your feedback, I plan to add these sometime tomorrow.

Complete test descriptions are in the attached spreadsheet.

                                                                Thanks,
                                                                -- Mike

RP Tests:
Logout Initiated by RP
Logout Received by RP
State Change Other than Logout Received by RP
Can Request and Use Signed UserInfo Response
Can Request and Use Encrypted UserInfo Response
Can Request and Use Signed and Encrypted UserInfo Response
Can Request and Use Encrypted ID Token Response
Can Request and Use Signed and Encrypted ID Token Response

OP Tests:
Logout Initiated by OP
State Change Other than Logout Communicated
Can Provide Signed UserInfo Response
Can Provide Encrypted UserInfo Response
Can Provide Signed and Encrypted UserInfo Response
Can Provide Encrypted ID Token Response
Can Provide Signed and Encrypted ID Token Response