[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 4-Sep-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Sep 4 23:51:13 UTC 2012


Spec call notes 4-Sep-12

John Bradley
Mike Jones
Nat Sakimura
Edmund Jay

Agenda:
                Interop
                Open Issues
                Editing
                IIW
                IETF
                OAuth
                JOSE

Interop:
                Roland is back from vacation and working on linking his test suites with the OSIS tests
                He will do new RP tests first
                                Because there will be far more RPs
                                And because RP tests will typically require more manual work to perform
                Layer 7 and Orange look like they're joining the interop this week
                New tests needed:
                                RP initiated logout
                                OP initiated logout
                                RP detecting that the user logged out from the OP
                                Requesting & receiving encrypted ID Tokens
                                Requesting & receiving encrypted UserInfo responses
                                Requesting & receiving signed UserInfo responses
                                Detecting other session state changes, when the user re-authorizes
                                Detecting other session state changes, when the user has switched
                We plan to set up a two-hour test-a-thon WebEx meeting once the tests are linked to the test suite
                We also plan to have some working interop sessions during IIW
                Roland may also be building SAML tests using the same test infrastructure starting in about a month
                                We plan to get all the OpenID Connect tests up before that
                                John may propose the OIDF sponsoring this work during the next executive committee call

Open Issues:
                We agreed to do issues #646 and #648
                Edmund will file a new issue about session management problems when 3rd party cookies are disabled

Editing:
                Nat has committed a number of edits
                Nat, John, Edmund, and Mike all have assigned issued to do edits for

IIW:
                Google has tentatively agreed to host our working group meeting before IIW
                We should have some interop sessions during IIW

IETF:
                We could have an OpenID Connect meeting before IIW again - like Lucy set up for us before
                                John will talk with Lucy about getting space
                                Georgia Tech is a potential fallback location

OAuth:
                Stephen Farrell is has proposed a deadline to the W3C for proposed changes or go-ahead

JOSE:
                The JOSE polls have closed
                                This will hopefully pave the way for WGLC soon after the drafts are updated accordingly
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openid.net/pipermail/openid-specs-ab/attachments/20120904/ee36c48d/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Openid-specs-ab mailing list