[Openid-specs-ab] LoginId hint

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Sep 4 14:47:46 UTC 2012

We have the only sign in this  user_id  in the request object already.

Perhaps we need clearer guidance to the IdP what they need to do in that case.

This was intended for cases where you still want to let them login as something else but want to have the IdP pre fill.

One thing to note is that there is no guaranteed mapping between a email and a user_id.

John B.