[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 27-Aug-12

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:50:55 UTC 2012

I am unable to attend IIW as well doe to the collision with ISO meetings. I
plan to be at IETF. Perhaps we can get together.

Nat

On Sep 1, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten at lodderstedt.net>
wrote:

 Hi all,

I won't attend the next IIW. Will there be a similar meeting on OpenID
Connect collocated with IETF-85?

regards,
Torsten.