[Openid-specs-ab] OX work on OpenID Connect multi-party Federations

Michael Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Fri Aug 31 14:12:56 UTC 2012

OpenID Group...

We weren't going to announce this until we had working code, but we have
started to sketch a design for OpenID Connect federation metadata:
  http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php?id=oxauth:federation

I used Shib-style federations like InCommon as the model.

This obviously needs some work... I would like to reference the
entity's certificates by URI if that's feasible.

Sorry it goes into the weeds a little at the end. We're moving some of
the content to new pages :)

thx,

Mike