[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect Federations

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:58:45 UTC 2012

As far as I understand, the authorization is done by the resource owner.
Resource owner is the party who is authoritative in making the
authorization decision.
It is not same as the PII principal nor end-user.
This means that there could be pre-set rules etc. that does
authorization behind the scene.

Wrt. registration, I agree it needs a bit more work.

Nat