[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect working group meeting the day before IIW

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 29 18:48:58 UTC 2012

I wanted to let the OpenID Connect participants know that the working group plans to hold an in-person meeting the day before IIW, Monday, October 22nd. Tentatively, we'll plan on having lunch together around 11:00 or 11:30 and then reserve the whole afternoon for working group discussions.  Please reserve that time slot in your calendars and make your IIW travel plans accordingly.

We plan to use the meeting to review the remaining open issues that we need to close to finish the specs, including those around Session Management.

Google has generously volunteered to host the meeting (with actual confirmation and specific logistics to follow).  Thanks to Eric Sachs and Tim Bray for working on the hosting for us!