[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 27-Aug-12

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 28 22:58:13 UTC 2012

I've sent a note to Eric Sachs asking if Google can host a Connect working group meeting the day before IIW, Monday, October 22nd.  I'm thinking we'd start with lunch together around 11:00 or 11:30 and then reserve all afternoon for working group discussions.  Our purpose would be to review the remaining open issues that we need to close to finish the specs, including those around Session Management.

                                                            -- Mike