[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect and virtual organizations

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Aug 15 12:17:28 UTC 2012

In the existing trust model the user is not involved in the authorization of the AA it would seem.

The VO might just use OAuth with the Agent credentials flow to access the AA.

The question is if the VIMS needs to confirm information from the IdP directly.

There is probably a way to chain this so that the AA can get a id_token and access token for the user at the first login.

Interesting problem.

John