[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Connect SDK 1.0

Vladimir Dzhuvinov / NimbusDS vladimir at nimbusds.com
Wed May 30 03:19:50 UTC 2012

The Nimbus-JWT library started as a fork of Axel Nennker's JWT
implementation.

The supported algorithms are enumerated here:
http://nimbusds.com/files/jwt/javadoc/com/nimbusds/jwt/JWA.html

To sum up, we have the HS*, RS* and ES* families of signature
algorithms.

Encryption is still not up to the latest draft revision as it doesn't
support integrity yet (and I'm waiting for things to settle a bit).

Vladimir
Vladimir Dzhuvinov : www.NimbusDS.com : vladimir at nimbusds.com