[Openid-specs-ab] Additional issues with redirect

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Tue May 22 18:27:59 UTC 2012

By saying "we match the redirect_uri exactly", I suppose you mean you test
that
one of the registered redirect_uri == value of the redirect_uri parameter
in the authorization request? You surely do not mean the match between the
registered redirect_uri and redirect_uri being constructed out of the
request, which includes the state parameter.

This means that even if there is only one redirect_uri registered, you
always require redirect_uri in the request. Is that so?

=nat