[Openid-specs-ab] redirect_uri matching clarification

Anganes, Amanda L aanganes at mitre.org
Mon May 21 20:21:16 UTC 2012

Done. Reported as issue #593. I also linked it to the other related redirect_uri issue I reported a few days ago, #591, which is about the expected/required behavior for clients who do not have registered redirect_uris.

https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/591/behavior-for-clients-without-registered
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issue/593/standard-redirect_uri-registration

Amanda Anganes
Info Sys Engineer, G061