[Openid-specs-ab] FICAM LoA for Connect

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Mon May 21 18:23:33 UTC 2012

That's the same starting point that I'd been giving folks, so it's good
to hear that I was on the right page, at least. I would love to see a
hypothetical stab at what would be in a profile that would provide even
a grounding for discussions about these new protocols in the federal
context.

One of the biggest questions I've been getting is "is it possible to get
to LoA3", which is followed by "how exactly would you do that?"

If you'd prefer to do it off list, just ping me out of band. I'd
personally rather see it on here with the understanding that it's a
thought experiment more than anything right now.

  -- Justin