[Openid-specs-ab] FICAM LoA for Connect

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Mon May 21 18:09:19 UTC 2012

I would anticipate a profile going to LoA 3 (non-crypto) using the code flow and asymmetric signatures.

Because Connect/JWT/JOSE are not final specs there probably won't be a profile specifically for Connect in the very short term.

I might anticipate a more general profile for doing authentication with OAuth that Connect happens to conform to as a first step.

If you want, I could talk to them about what might hypotheticly be in such a profile.

John B.