[Openid-specs-ab] FICAM LoA for Connect

Justin Richer jricher at mitre.org
Mon May 21 17:06:06 UTC 2012

I've been asked by a few folks here and in my company's sponsoring
organizations about exactly how OpenID Connect would fit into a FICAM
profile, especially at LoA2 and LoA3 (non-crypto). I do realize that in
order for there to be a real profile, someone from the gov't needs to
sit down and write one and have it ratified. But since it's my
understanding that Connect is being built in order to support higher
LoA, what do the members in this community anticipate being part of such
a profile?

  -- Justin