[Openid-specs-ab] Updated interop feature list - complete enough for now?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Feb 6 21:40:16 UTC 2012

Over the weekend I updated the interop features list to incorporate feedback from Roland and the working group and to add test descriptions for each feature to be tested.  If there's time, I'd request that the working group over this on the call today and let me know if you think there's any content missing that you'd like to see added.

Sorry I'll have to miss the call again today.  I look forward to your feedback.