[Openid-specs-ab] Authz methods

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Sun Feb 5 22:14:40 UTC 2012

You're right that the Bearer spec doesn't say what method to use because HTTPbis doesn't either.  I expect that people will normally use GET however.  Is there a reason you believe that clients may want to use POST?

Unless there's an advantage to using POST over GET, given we're trying to test "normal cases" for this round of interop, I don't see a strong motivation to test using POST.  But I'm adding the working group to my reply in case anyone else would like to weigh in.

				Thanks again,
				-- Mike