[Openid-specs-ab] Proposed interop feature list

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Fri Feb 3 20:30:50 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

3 feb 2012 kl. 18:00 skrev Mike Jones:

> Are there any other features that you'd like to see added to the list for interop testing?  I know you've been doing testing, so I suspect you have some more that I hadn't gotten down at this point.

I do have tests that you don't have in your matrix but that is as it should be.
My testing has to be based on what the standard allows/disallows not what of it that will be used.

The interop testing, as you said in en earlier mail, should test what it is reasonable that people will use in the near future.
When it comes to that I'm probably not the right person to ask :-/

-- Roland