[Openid-specs-ab] Proposed interop feature list

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 2 21:54:20 UTC 2012

Please review these features on the call today and produce a revised version, if desired.  Once I receive the working group's feedback after the call, I'll add the features agreed upon to the interop wiki so we can start testing them.

I've covered a lot, but I haven't covered any of the client authentication methods, distributed claims, specific discovery and registration features, etc.  If I were you, I'd suggest only adding feature that you believe that it is realistic that at least some people will test in the next month.

                                                                Thanks all,