[Openid-specs-ab] Facebook OAuth extension ruffles feathers, nixes user access permission

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:12:13 UTC 2012

I suppose the article is not talking about OpenID Connect at all but just
questioning why they creat yet another way of extending the access token
validity time while OAuth 2.0 has a defined way of doing it.

I can sort of understand it. Being not standard compliant to fragment is
the market is a valid strategy for the largest player.

=nat via iPhone