[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 30-Jan-12

Roland Hedberg roland.hedberg at adm.umu.se
Tue Jan 31 07:46:00 UTC 2012

31 jan 2012 kl. 02:20 skrev Edmund Jay:

> Interop:
>     Pamela has created a wiki site for Interop testing at http://osis.idcommons.net/wiki/OC3_OpenID_Connect_Interop_3
>     It lists the current participants, their solutions (RP or OP) and results of specific tests.
>     Specific test cases have not been updated yet.
>     Testers should enter results of tests themselves. Contact Mike Jones, Pamela Dingle, or John Bradley for a write permissions.
>     Currently there is an error when trying to edit a test cases that is labeled 'Not Tested'. The work around to to click on 'edit' and proceed.
>     A results matrix will automatically be generated from the tests.

My testtool is in such a shape that I can easily run any number of tests against OPs.
In fact I have a done a fair number of tests on Edmund's, Nov's and Ryo's OPs.
Some successful some not.

I also hope to have my own OP and RP up and running soon.
Right now it's a matter of registering a new domain and getting a dedicated machine.

-- Roland