[Openid-specs-ab] response_types_supported

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Jan 26 11:48:41 UTC 2012

In OAuth core response_type is a single value that may contain spaces.

If 'response_types_supported': [u'code', u'token', u'id_token']

You can't assume the authorization server supports response_type=code%20token%20id_token

The example in Dioscovery is:
"response_types_supported": ["code", "code id_token", "token id_token"],

We don't say that it is required or what the default is in Discovery.

code is probably a reasonable default.   We will need to ass some text.

John