[Openid-specs-ab] Connection set-up for today's logout/change-account demo?

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 23 20:54:38 UTC 2012

Is it possible to record the conversation/demo on the hangout?  It's looking very unlikely that I'll be able to participate in real time due to my wife just having come out of foot surgery.  I'll probably be driving her home and getting her situated at home during the call.

If that isn't possible, could someone take good notes?

                                                            Thanks all,
                                                            -- Mike