[Openid-specs-ab] Connection set-up for today's logout/change-account demo?

Naveen Agarwal naa at google.com
Mon Jan 23 19:59:11 UTC 2012

For today's demo, I think we can try the google+ hangout. It allows us to
share the screen as well. I need the email/name of the people who are on
the call to invite them to the hangout. I'm assuming everyone has a google+
profile.
I already know
   Michael Jone, Nat Sakimura, John Bradley

Who else?

Thanks

Naveen