[Openid-specs-ab] Encryption

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Oct 28 16:18:57 UTC 2011

We pretty much reached the same conclusion during the encryption working group session at IIW.  The only problem, as Nat pointed out, is that PHP libraries, as currently distributed, do not support GCM (although the underlying OpenSSL libraries that PHP uses do).  Of course, maybe we can use this as a forcing function to get PHP to support GCM by default (without requiring recompilation, which is possible now).

				-- Mike