[Openid-specs-ab] FW: OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification Draft -12
Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 27 21:10:07 UTC 2011
From: oauth-bounces at ietf.org [mailto:oauth-bounces at ietf.org] On Behalf Of Mike Jones
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:02 PM
To: oauth at ietf.org
Subject: [OAUTH-WG] OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification Draft -12
Draft 12 of the OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Specification<http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html> has been published. I believe that the chairs will be submitting this version to the IESG. It contains the following changes:
* Made non-normative editorial changes that Hannes Tschofenig requested be applied prior to forwarding the specification to the IESG.
* Added rationale for the choice of the b64token syntax.
* Added rationale stating that receivers are free to parse the scope attribute using a standard quoted-string parser, since it will correctly process all legal scope values.
* Added additional active working group contributors to the Acknowledgements section.
The draft is available at these locations:
* http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.html (will point to new versions as they are posted)
* http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.pdf (will point to new versions as they are posted)
* http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.txt (will point to new versions as they are posted)
* http://self-issued.info/docs/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer.xml (will point to new versions as they are posted)
* http://svn.openid.net/repos/specifications/oauth/2.0/ (Subversion repository, with html, pdf, txt, and html versions available)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-ab