[Openid-specs-ab] Monday Call

Allen Tom allentomdude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:09:53 UTC 2011

I live in the North Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, which is the
Italian neighborhood. Here in North Beach, we celebrate the great Italian
explorer Christopher Columbus, who was trying to sail to India but
fortunately ran into the Caribbean before he ran out of food. He still
thought he was in India, which is why Native Americans are referred to as
Indians.

Allen