[Openid-specs-ab] Fwd: New issue 163 in connect: Standard - Appendix: Copyright and IPR notices should be put in place.

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 06:59:46 UTC 2011

Our IPR Policy says that we have to put the following text to our specs.

I have made one sample of such as:

http://openid.bitbucket.org/openid-connect-standard-1_0.html#anchor24

As a side note, we need to put the copyright to the specs as well.
All rights reserved is the default I think, but that is not suitable for us
because it should be freely copiable, distributable, and translatable etc.
For making it copiable and distributable, CC-BY-ND would do.
We do not want a derivative works apart from translation,
something like CC-BY-DN with special permission to translate to
any other languages than English seems to be what we want, I guess.

=nat