[Openid-specs-ab] UserInfo Request

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:21:17 UTC 2011

I think it does. OAuth allows access_token to be used in HTTP header, GET
param, and POST param (body), and the text goes "Access tokens sent in the
authorization header must be Bearer
tokens<http://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-standard-1_0.html#OAuth.2.0.Bearer>[OAuth.2.0.Bearer].
If the client is using the HTTP GET method, it SHOULD send the access token
in the authorization header." so it is saying:

1. If the access_token is sent in the HTTP header, it has to use the Bearer
tokens scheme.
2. If the request is GET, it has to use HTTP header to send the
access_token.
(3. Implicitly, because OAuth allows - do as the OAuth says for the POST,
i.e., Body.)

Are you suggesting that we should add 3. so that people does not have to
read OAuth.2.0.Bearer?

=nat