[Openid-specs-ab] Using UserInfo EP from a Javascript Client (was: Implicit grant and javascript clients)

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Sep 28 14:58:30 UTC 2011

I think the issue was more of a security one.

Do we really want to be responsible for having RP execute JavaScript from perhaps unknown OP?

I know there are some people working on safe JSON-P http://www.json-p.org/,  however I don't know if that is mature enough for us to include safely at this point, as it seems browser dependent.

Breno or others might be able to point to safe HTML 5 methods for doing the same thing.

John